January 29, 2018
You have always been fascinated with the brewing industry and felt like you can work circles around your co-workers. Getting beer out of the tanks and to the masses fascinates you and sounds like a dream job! A long packaging day or complex delivery route is the type of a challenge that gets you fired up. You get it, people want our beer and you’re going to help get it to them. You’ve got this and you are looking for the opportunity to prove it.
Just over three years ago, we opened our doors to unleash our creativity while proudly blending it with our scientific roots. The results are beers with truly unique flavour experiences that are both Belgian and West Coast inspired. We have a deep fascination with the science and art behind the craft of brewing and are obsessed with all the geeky details (microbes and all!). Countless brews later, we feel like we are still just beginning to flex our creative muscles with new ideas constantly in development. We’re a team of friendly, passionate people that thrive on taking the beer we make seriously but not ourselves. We enjoy supporting each other, sharing our beer (and story) with the public and getting the job done every day.
We offer competitive wages, and benefits package.
- Fun to be around
- Able to anticipate and support your teammate’s needs
- Able to lift full beer kegs (~60 kg)
- Detail-oriented, organized, efficient and self-motivated
- A master of quick genuine interactions with people
- Able to navigate by the moss on the side of tree
- A strong communicator, in person and by email
- Tech-savvy (you actually like it, don’t just put up with it)
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s License with an excellent driving record
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Experience in a manual labour setting
- Experience in highly orchestrated work environments is a plus
- Forklift certification is a plus
Technologies & Equipment we use:
- Slack, Google Apps (Gmail, Docs and Sheets)
- Inventory Control Management software
- Forklifts and pallet stackers
- Sprinter cargo van
If this sounds like you, and you live in Victoria, we’d love to talk! In addition to your resume please send a cover letter introducing yourself that conveys why you are passionate about craft beer and think you’d be a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
(actual brewery is in full colour!)