You have always felt like a natural host and enjoy making others feel at home. You know that beer isn’t just cold, yellow and fizzy. You love sharing your excitement and love of craft with the general public and getting paid to do it sounds like the perfect job to fit into your busy schedule.
Whether you’re filling a growler or educating people about the difference between Belgian inspired beers, and West Coast hop-forward styles – you know people want our beer and you’re going to help get it to them.
Nearly three years ago, we opened our doors to unleash our creativity while proudly blending it with our scientific roots. The results are beers with truly unique flavour experiences that are both Belgian and West Coast inspired. We have a deep fascination with the science and art behind the craft of brewing and are obsessed with all the geeky details (microbes and all!). Countless brews later, we feel like we are still just beginning to flex our creative muscles with new ideas constantly in development. We’re a team of friendly, passionate people that thrive on taking the beer we make seriously but not ourselves. We enjoy supporting each other, sharing our beer (and story) with the public and getting the job done every day.
- Outgoing and a master of quick, genuine interactions with people
- Energetic and fun to be around
- Detail-oriented, organized, efficient and self-motivated
- Able to convey your passion for craft beer and get others excited about it
- Able to anticipate and support your teammate’s needs
- A strong communicator, in person and by email
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Access to a vehicle for setting up markets
- Serving It Right
- Experience in highly orchestrated work environments is a plus
If this sounds like you, and you live in Victoria, we’d love to talk! Please apply by sending a letter introducing yourself and your resume to email@example.com