February 8, 2018
You have always evangelized about craft beer to your friends and you check out local breweries every chance you get. You are always bugging your friends to pick up that brand new seasonal because you need them to know how unique and delicious it is! In return, your friends insist that you should sell craft beer! Growing relationships with accounts and pushing to close that last sale of the day sounds like a great day to you! This is your time to show the craft beer world what you have to offer.
Just over three years ago, we opened our doors to unleash our creativity while proudly blending it with our scientific roots. The results are beers with truly unique flavour experiences that are both Belgian and West Coast inspired. We have a deep fascination with the science and art behind the craft of brewing and are obsessed with all the geeky details (microbes and all!). Countless brews later, we feel like we are still just beginning to flex our creative muscles with new ideas constantly in development. We’re a team of friendly, passionate people that thrive on taking the beer we make seriously but not ourselves. We enjoy supporting each other, sharing our beer (and story) with the public and getting the job done every day.
We offer competitive wages, and a benefits package.
- A natural salesperson
- Detail-oriented, organized, efficient and self-motivated
- A strong communicator, in person and by email
- Fun to be around
- A master of genuine interactions with people
- Tech-savvy (you actually like it, don’t just put up with it)
- Experience hitting targets
- Experience in an orchestrated and fast-paced work environments
- A vehicle and a valid BC Driver’s License
- Serving it Right certificate
- A beer designation such as Certified Beer Server, Certified Cicerone or BJCP judge is a plus
Technologies & Equipment we use:
- Slack, Repsly and Google Apps (Gmail, Docs and Sheets)
- Invoicing and Inventory Control Management software
If this sounds like you, and you live in the Lower Mainland, we’d love to talk! In addition to your resume, please send a cover letter introducing yourself and conveys why you are passionate about craft beer and think you’d be a good addition to our team to email@example.com
This job posting will remain open until the right candidate is found.
(actual brewery is in full colour!)